Biotech Leaders All in One Place...
The Fierce Biotech Summit is a two-day conference covering drug development from the earliest stage of research to FDA approval. The conference will spotlight the many players involved in getting a drug from the lab to the pharmacy. Brought to you by the editors behind Fierce Biotech, this conference is a unique venue where biotech executives can network and learn how to improve their partnership and pipeline strategies. It’s the only event that covers the entire pharma R&D spectrum, from basic research through clinical trials.
We look forward to connecting with you in September!
The Fierce Biotech Summit will feature insights from biotech C-suite and executive leadership on two distinct tracks, addressing the strategic and operational challenges in the following areas:
- Product Development: will cover the end-to-end drug development process, addressing the complexities of early R&D, and clinical development
- Deal-Making: will highlight how to map out the right financing strategy for your company and share best practices for mitigating risks and unlocking the potential of partnerships, licensing deals and M&A transactions
Topics will include:
- Fierce 15 panel – Previous winners will discuss the challenges of advancing science while raising money and building a company
- Initiatives to drive diverse representation in clinical trials and improve prevention and treatment for all patient populations
- The future of gene editing techniques and what’s next for advanced therapies
- How companies decide when to apply adaptive vs. standard clinical trial design and what that can entail
- Biotech’s bear market and what it takes to attract investors while competing for key talent
- Key pricing and reimbursement considerations that impact asset choice and trial design
Panels will cover:
Gene Editing Therapies
Battling Biotech’s Bear Market
AI in Drug Development
The Fierce Biotech Fierce 15 Awards
Join us as we unveil the top biotech innovators handpicked by Fierce Biotech editors and honored in-person during our cocktail reception.
Conference Theme: Innovation in Biotech
Innovation has always been the lifeblood of biotech. The industry couldn’t exist without creative thinkers willing to tackle the thorniest problems in biology—and the investors willing to take the risk to back their big ideas.
But biotech innovation in 2022 is different. COVID has changed the way innovation happens. Technologies such as artificial intelligence, remote monitoring and machine learning are finally making major inroads into drug R&D. Advanced therapies from CAR-T to gene editing are spreading across the industry. And the industry’s best minds are tackling age-old health problems—cancer, heart disease, congenital illness—in entirely new ways.
At the Fierce Biotech Summit, we’ll discover what biotech innovation means today—how it’s happening, where it’s happening, and who’s making it happen. And in that final category, we’ll introduce the 2022 Fierce Biotech Fierce 15, a new class of innovators on the biotech stage.